F. M. Kirby Impact Prize - 2021
The Fred Morgan Kirby Prize for Scaling Social Impact (F. M. Kirby Impact Prize) is an annual global prize of $100,000 (USD) in unrestricted funds that amplifies and accelerates the work of enterprises working to scale their impact on social or environmental problems around the world.
The F. M. Kirby Impact Prize is open to all impact enterprises, working anywhere in the world, that meet the following criteria:
- Nonprofit, for-profit, or hybrid social enterprise operating anywhere in the world
- Strong evidence of impact for at least 3 years and has a plan for how to use the Prize to scale that impact in the next 3-5 years
- Has a robust anti-discrimination policy that protects against discrimination based on marginalized identities*
- Has a minimum operating budget of at least $250,000 (USD).
Please note that our strongest applicants will have an operating budget between $1-3 million (USD)
- Has exemplary leadership that aligns with the core values of Fred Morgan Kirby, including integrity, resourcefulness, resilience, meaningful collaboration, and diversity
*Marginalized identities may include, but are not limited to, religion, race/ethnicity, immigration status, sex, gender, caste, ability status, sexual orientation, etc.